Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Introducing- RUNNING BOY!

In case you haven't noticed, I've been away from my blog for some time.

It's not that I haven't been running.



I am still running on a regular basis, but I've added a few things to the mix.

In addition to running, I've been biking.



I've been swimming.


I've been writing!



While running, biking and swimming fulfills my physical needs, writing fulfills my creative need.


During my absence, I've decided to combine my passion for running and writing.



Introducing...


Romelle Broas
Published June 11, 2014 with MeeGenius

The question that everyone is asking is, “Running Boy, why are you running?” Follow Ned, Anna, Tommy, and Peggy on their quest to find the answer as Running Boy takes his friends on an adventure of self-discovery and fun.  The fast-paced text will pull readers into the story as they engage in the wonders of running. Experience the feel, the sights, the sounds, and the smells that Running Boy experiences on his run and you’ll find the answer to the question that everyone is asking.

By writing this picture book, I hope to instill the love for running in the hearts of children. For you runners with young kids, I hope you join me in sharing the wonders of running with our children. 

It's summer time so what better time to get excited about running & reading!

You may get a preview of the story at MeeGenius. The eBook can be viewed on: iPad,  iOSAndroidWindows 8Amazon , Nook, and the web.

If you are interested in more of my children's stories, feel free to visit my alter ego at www.romellebroas.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I N S P I R E

Reflections. Insights. Ruminations.  
Running-girl's quest to inspire...